Joshua has reached the point where he enjoys reading a book to himself! Hooray! He still reads it out loud. I'm sure reading inside his head will come soon.
We spent some time this morning at a smallish botanical garden in Spartanburg.
Joseph and Jeremiah had to show each other some things on the sign.

Jeremiah is saying, "CHEESE!"

Proof that I went, too.
There were a variety of things blooming. Forsythia, redbuds, saucer magnolias, camelias, lenten roses (I think that's what the sign said), tulips, pansies, and some other things I couldn't identify. Daffodils were about finished, and dogwoods were just starting.
After this, we went to the outlet mall, where I took no pictures. After lunch at Burger King (again, no pictures) we went to Kings Mountain National Battlefield. I did take a few pictures there, but nothing spectacular. It was in the 80's, so the 1.5 mile hike around the battlefield (which was actually a wooded hill, not a field) had us all worn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment