Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where Was I?

My goodness, I sure seem to blog in spurts.  Here is some more of our Missouri trip!

On Monday and Tuesday, Tony built some shelves in my mom's garage.  It's a shame I didn't photograph the finished product.

Also on Monday, we went to see Cars 2.  We also had fun playing around at Grammy's house with cousin Alec.
Making a tent under the built-in desk:

Playing Qwirkle:

Playing walkie-talkies:

On Tuesday, we went to the gym at Grammy's church to burn off some energy.  We played floor hockey and basketball and ran races.  Joseph and I beat Alec and Joshua in 2 out of 3 relay races.  By the third race, age caught up with me and our winning ended!

Tuesday afternoon we headed up to St. Louis to visit the Campbell cousins.  Joseph and Noah enjoyed scootering around the block.

 The weather was actually pleasant the first few days of our trip, so we enjoyed hanging out outside:

 Silly faces:

 I think these two might be flashing gang signs:

Wednesday we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's.  While we were there, we had water gun fights:
(I use the term "we" loosely. Rule #1 of water gun fighting is "Don't shoot Mommy.")

 
We shot off fireworks:


and shot Grandpa's pellet gun (or maybe it's Daddy's.  I don't know.  It lives in Versailles.):


We also went to Miner Mike's, but that's a whole other post for another time.

Lunch at a rest stop on our way back to South Carolina.  The weather was no longer pleasant!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers