The day before school started, Joseph reminded me that we usually have a special breakfast on the first day. I was still worn out from Jeremiah's surgery and hospitalization over the weekend, so I opted for store-bought muffins.
The traditional under-the-crepe-myrtle picture:
(My goodness, Joseph looks grown up.)
Jeremiah gets in on the act:
One last brother-pestering moment before summer ends:
Joseph ready to head off with Daddy:
I asked Joshua if it was OK for me to walk him in (only allowed on the first day). He said yes. After we had parked and gotten out, Joshua told me he wanted to walk in by himself. I told him it was too late--I was going. I have a feeling next year I'll be stuck out in car line. : (
Joshua with his teacher:
OK--get ready for the Sunrise, Sunset moment:
kindergarten first grade
(He's in front of the wrong tree!)
kindergarten and 2nd grade 1st grade and 3rd grade
2nd and 4th grade












No comments:
Post a Comment